Boot Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for those who want to learn. And have little fun doing that.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

act 1 arcana in seiges and expos

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
popeye2k8
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
popeye2k8

act 1 arcana in seiges and expos Empty
PostSubject: act 1 arcana in seiges and expos   act 1 arcana in seiges and expos I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:49 am

EXPOS:

ABSORBER : dont bother. will have no effect at all. save your blood.

THOGHTCATCHER : again, dont bother it wont affect anything

CULTIST : if you are a meatshield, use blood of life as it gives regeneration at the end of each round. as a hitter, use cats paths and increase agility

BEASTMASTER : if you are being a meatshield, use beasts hide to increase toughness. as a hitter, use bloodfrenzyto increase strength.

SEIGES : virtually the same as a seige except absorber arcana becomes usefull. use your own judgement or ask someone on what arcana to use.

SHAMANISTIC/BONY WEAPONS : if you can equip them, do so before you join seige/expo. it will allow you to use alot more arcana, in some cases double or more. then after you join, unequip shamanistic/bony gear and change into your normal equipment. the arcana you selected for seige/expo will work for that time only.

SETS : same as shamanistic/bony weapons. equip them before you join, then unequip after

just a breif guide, feel free to add to or correct anything
Back to top Go down
Necrol
Forum watcher
Forum watcher

PostSubject: Re: act 1 arcana in seiges and expos   act 1 arcana in seiges and expos I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:13 pm

i agree with this apart from the TC arcana as reputation will increase your HP for expos and attacking sieges and charisma will increase you HP in defensive sieges
Back to top Go down
fool
Forum watcher
Forum watcher

PostSubject: Re: act 1 arcana in seiges and expos   act 1 arcana in seiges and expos I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:42 pm

thats is wrong unless night of heroes is in effect
Back to top Go down
Necrol
Forum watcher
Forum watcher

PostSubject: Re: act 1 arcana in seiges and expos   act 1 arcana in seiges and expos I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:39 am

it is correct the only things that affect your hp in expos is your level and reputation if this was wrong same level should equal same HP

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=18857430&key=a54e9e4930
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: act 1 arcana in seiges and expos   act 1 arcana in seiges and expos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

act 1 arcana in seiges and expos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Boot Camp :: Boot Camp Academy :: Academy tips&tricks-
Jump to: