Boot Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for those who want to learn. And have little fun doing that.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

expo setup

Go down 
AuthorMessage
popeye2k8
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
popeye2k8

expo setup Empty
PostSubject: expo setup   expo setup I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:33 pm

for the first 2 expo mobs (white and black dragon) your best bet is to have a sniper setup with 70+ perception including eye of cat. hunting rifle is good for getting badges as you have more attacks, so better chance of having the last hit.

as for a setup, i would advise the following:

HEADGEAR

xxx of precognition is the outright winner. it has the biggest perception boost

ARMOUR

i used a cape of deathsower but this was part of my gear anyway and can be very expensive so try to go with elvish/light armour. this will boost your crit chance.

PANTS

shorts of shepherd provide a big perception boost.

JEWELLERY

guns do more damage the more knowledge you have. it adds 1 point of damage per 3 knowledge. so xxx of wisdom is good for this.

but also consider that having 50 perception and 50 knowledge is not as good as having 70 perception and 30 knowledge. no point trying to hit hard if you cant hit at all.

WEAPONRY

for damage, the sniper rifle is clear winner, especially with xxx of speed armour as you will have an extra attack. the hunting rifle does respectable damage and in my opinion is great for getting early badges if you can hit hard enough as it has more base attacks.

this is just a basic guide, if theres anything ive missed, please add/correct me
Back to top Go down

expo setup
Page 1 of 1